- Counterfeit products
- Items whose copyright you do not own or hold (copyrighted to someone else)
- Services: Any service that does not yield a new, tangible, physical item
- Gift cards, physical or digital
- Tobacco and other smokeable products including electronic cigarettes
- Dangerous chemicals
- Piercing gun and tattoo gun
- Bike and motorcycle helmet
- Drugs, medical drug claims about an item, drug paraphernalia
- Live animals, illegal animal products
- Plant seeds
- Human remains or body parts (excluding hair and teeth)
- Pornography or adult/sexually explicit/obscene material
- Firearms and/or weapons
- Child carseat, child harness, and recalled toys.
- Hate crime and items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred toward or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation; including items or content that promote organizations with such views
- Do not place items on ProtectBox if you do not own or have permission for the trademark, copyright or patent
- Do not make illegal use of photographs or written text. This includes but is not limited to copyright infringement.
- You may not use mature, profane or racist language or images in your product listings or seller name.
- You may not purchase your own products through the ProtectBox platform. This is considered fraudulent and unethical behavior.
- You may not use the ProtectBox brand to promote your listings. This includes, but is not limited to, your display name and your product listing titles.
All listings on ProtectBox should be clear, accurate and detailed. Accurate photos, descriptions and listing information are critical to selling on ProtectBox. Check out our ‘Get Started’ button for more information on how to upload your products. Keep these policies in mind as you list and describe your products:
- Listing descriptions and photos must accurately describe the item for sale so users know what is included in the purchase.
- You must be the copyright holder or licensed to sell the products you upload.
- A listing may not be created for the sole purpose of sharing photographs or other information with the community.
- A listing may not be created solely as an advertisement.
- Items must not be listed as available for rental or lease.
- You may group items as a set into a single listing if the items are being sold and shipped together.
- All listings on ProtectBox must be for a tangible object.
- You may not use ProtectBox to direct shoppers to your own or another online selling venue to purchase the same items as listed in your ProtectBox shop, as this may constitute fee avoidance. This includes posting links/URLs or providing information sufficient to locate the other online venue(s). Directing ProtectBox buyers outside of ProtectBox negates the supplier’s partnership with ProtectBox.
- A listing must not be conditional upon the purchase of another listing in your shop (for example: saying “this item may only be purchased along with another item in my shop” is not allowed).
Listings that do not comply with ProtectBox’s policies may be removed from or suspended on ProtectBox. Members who do not comply with ProtectBox’s policies may be subject to review, which can result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination.